2. COLLECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
As part of our continuing relationship with you, we collect your Customer Data, as may be applicable.
Customer Data are either Personal Information or Non-Personal Information:
We also collect the following:
3. USE OF CUSTOMER DATA
Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we use Customer Data to, among others:
Provide e-commerce services, including customer support; Enhance your customer experience and determine tailored content to meet your preferences and needs; Communicate relevant services and/or advisories to you; Abide by any safety, security, public service or legal requirements and processes; and Process information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes. We use your Personal Information to the extent necessary to comply with the requirements of the law and legal process, such as a court order; to comply with a legal obligation; or to prevent imminent harm to public security, safety or order.
We use your Non-Personal Information for statistical, analytical, and research purposes to create anonymous and aggregate reports.
4. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
5. RIGHT TO OPT-OUTEmail Policy. We and our affiliates and partners fully comply with national laws regarding SPAM. If you wish to opt-out our email services, you may do so by following the unsubscribe instructions in the email you received. We agree that we will not sell, rent, or trade your email address to any unaffiliated third-party partners without your permission. User Registration. You may elect to change the details of your user registration at any time by logging in and editing your User Profile. If you wish to cancel or delete your User Registration, you may contact us below. Please take note that when we delete any information, it will be deleted from the active database, but may retain in our archives. We may retain your information for fraud or similar purposes. Exceptions. If you have opted-out as described above, and thereafter you elect to use a service or promotion that requires us to contact you or share your information with a third party (e.g., you enter a promo or a contest), then your previous opt-out preferences will not apply to such service. Despite your indicated preferences, we may send you service related communications, including notices about your subscription, and we may continue disclosing your information to third parties under the Service Provide Exception, Legal Exception, and Acquisition Exception described above.
6. PROTECTION OF CUSTOMER DATA
We respect your privacy. We take paramount care in protecting your Customer Data. As such, we secure and protect your Customer Data with proper safeguards to ensure confidentiality and privacy; prevent loss, theft, or use for unauthorized purposes; and comply with the requirements of the law.
As communications over the internet may not be secure, we make reasonable and appropriate security arrangements and measures that use a variety of physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect Customer Data. For example, we protect and keep your information submitted through our website safe using a secured server behind a firewall, encryption, and other appropriate security controls. When you enter your information through our website, we encrypt that information using Secure Sockets Layer technology (SSL) so that it cannot be read as the information travels over the internet. We regularly review our information collection, storage, and processing practices, including physical security measures, to guard against unauthorized access to our system and unauthorized alteration, disclosure, or destruction of information we hold.
We only permit your Customer Data to be accessed or processed by our authorized personnel who hold such information under strict confidentiality. We restrict access to information to our employees, contractors, and agents who need to know such information in order to process it for us, who are subject to strict contractual and technical safeguards and are accountable if they fail to meet these.
We keep our records as accurate as possible. If your Personal Information is wrong, we give you ways to update it. Once you have registered as our customer, you may access your account details and correct your Personal Information by visiting our website.
We keep your Personal Information in our business records, as may be applicable, while you are a customer, or as long as it is necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or while it is needed by us for business, tax, or legal purposes. When disposing of your Personal Information, we take reasonable measures to ensure that it is done properly and is not accessible to the public.
We are not responsible for information, content, application, product or service that we do not provide. But because we care for you and protect you, we take measures to fight spam, fraud or any unauthorized transaction that traverse our network.
7. CONTACT USFor any questions or concerns, you may contact our office as follows: